Fine Artistik Salon
An Award Winning
L'Oreal Professional Hair Salon NYC
COVID19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
We want to express our immense gratitude for being a friend and client of Fine Artistik Salon, and appreciate your support as we navigate these unprecedented times together. We are open for business but as you may have heard, our Governor has given salons additional precautions. We are aware that everyone has concerns about COVID19. We want to reassure you that we are taking even more precautions to provide all of our clients with a safe and germ-free environment.
We have worked hard together to formulate a plan to protect the health and safety of our staff and clients, please read and follow the rules. NO EXCEPTIONS!
All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
We will schedule and book your appointment based on what you require and the services requested. You may not add an additional service on the day of your appointment, cancel a booked service or “change your mind” on a booked or non booked service and/or appointment. Please keep in mind, you are not just booking a service, it is also our time and you will be charged accordingly.
All appointments at Fine Artistik Salon must be and will be secured and prepaid with a credit card at the time of reservation. You will be charged the full amount and NO REFUNDS will be granted.
A 100% fee of the total service will be charged to your credit card for cancellations and appointments missed without a minimum of forty-either (48) hours notice. Be courteous towards others. If you need to cancel or reschedule, give us forty-either (48) hours notice so we may accommodate others.
We will contact you 24-48 hours prior to your appointment to confirm your appointment and to go over procedures and answer any questions you may have.
TO CANCEL OR RESCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT PLEASE CALL 212.772.2799
NEW REQUIRED PROCEDURES – NO EXCEPTIONS!
• If you arrive early, please wait in your car or outside.
• Upon entering the salon we will provide sanitizer and ask that you sanitize your hands and we will be taking the temperature of each client.
• Our front door will be locked at all times. We will greet you at your scheduled appointment time. Please, don’t run late to your appointment. We ask you to be courteous towards other guests and respect their time.
• When you arrive please be sure you have a behind-the-ear mask on (not a scarf / bandana). If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you for $5.
• Please do not bring guests or pets with you to your appointment. Just you!
• We will be working by appointments only to minimize the total number of people in the salon as well as maximize physical distancing between clients.
• For now we will not be providing snacks and beverages aside from bottled water, so please bring anything you need with you.
• We have added extra time at the end of each appointment to deep clean and sanitize our space. There will be a $10 fee added to your bill.
• Tools, capes, and implements (brushes, combs, etc.) will be sanitized between each client.
• If you feel sick at all, have a fever, experiencing any symptoms of possible infection, or have been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please reschedule!
These procedures are in alignment with CDC guidelines and the Executive Order with requirements for salons.
We sincerely appreciate your support and understanding as we work together to help keep our staff, customers, and community healthy and safe during this crisis.
Please contact us with any questions by calling 212.772.2799 or by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we are so excited to see you all again back in the salon!
COVID-19 Vaccine & Boosters
Official CDC Guidance: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)